Have you been doing these things?
😰 Asking all your friends, acquaintances from high school, and your relatives to follow your page.
😰 Using your personal profile to promote your music (big no-no!)
😰 Posting nothing but your music for people to follow and buy.
😰 Begging people to like, share, and follow you.
😰 Boosting posts, hoping your music will go viral.
You don’t need to flounder anymore.
If you’re ready to up your game 10x on Facebook and build a community of die-hard fans…
THEN, WE’RE INCREDIBLY EXCITED TO BRING YOU THIS
From our friend Leah McHenry –
IN THIS COURSE, YOU’LL DISCOVER
- The biggest mistakes most artists & musicians make on their Facebook page
- What and who your Facebook page is for
- How to get organic traffic to your page
- How to promote your music properly on Facebook (most musicians are clueless about this!)
- How to create a tight-knit community on your page that translates into music sales.
- Spend LESS time on social media, and get MORE sales, and MORE fans.
- Where to find good content to post on your fanpage
- Why Facebook loves Video
- How to create massive engagement in mere minutes.
- The NEW 10 Commandments of Facebook for Massive Engagement
- How to Figure Out Your Music Culture & Attract New Fans
- How to Data-Mine Facebook To Find Out Exactly Who Your Fans Are, Where They Hang Out, Where They Shop, and Everything About Them!
- WHAT you should post, WHEN you should post, and HOW you should post on Facebook!
- How to set your page up for success – including many new significant changes you need to know about!
When you know how to build a culture around YOUR music, and leverage that on the one social platform with over 2 BILLION people…
THEN YOU HAVE A SUSTAINABLE MUSIC CAREER THAT ONLY THE TOP 2% EVER ACHIEVE
Leah McHenry understands the real world challenges for every-day musicians because she is one. Having started her music career completely backwards, she found herself learning the NEW music business long after she already started a family and was unable to tour. That wasn’t going to stop her. Instead of being discouraged and believing that “no one will want to hear music from a stay-at-home-mom”, she let her obstacles become her fuel and determination and created a 6-figure music business, strictly by marketing her music online. Now you can do the same.
We have an affiliate relationship with the company providing this product or service, and we may be paid in some way.