Do you need Busy Musician Bootcamp?
Are you a musician who…
- Feels like you’re being pulled in a million directions and can’t find time to finish certain projects?
- Is ready to change your daily habits to make room for a more productive routine with an increase in focus?
- Needs a program or guide on time management and goal setting, specifically made for creatives?
Learn the busy musician’s program to achieving goals and going the distance with your music career and personal life in just 90 DAYS.
BALANCE your music and life and finally achieve your music goals with a 90 DAY PLAN.
Our friend Leah McHenry…
…is a Musician, Recording Artist, Mother of FIVE, Wife, and Successful Music Industry Marketer. And just a couple of years ago, she was running around like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to keep up with everything and everyone who needed her in their lives. Kids, husband, friends, house… All while making money so she could keep making music.
After what felt like her 10,000th sleepless night, she had an epiphany:
She knew she needed to change the way she managed her time and energy, otherwise she’d have to stop making music.
After some soul searching, Leah learned that her daily routine was full of wasteful activity. So she took a bunch of time-management courses. Then she modified what she learned to make COMPLETE sense to a musician who has a “real life” besides just music. It’s worked for Leah, a busy mother of 5, recording artist and homeschool teacher. It will work for you also.
WHY you need Busy Musician Bootcamp
- Because you want to get to the finish line in everything you put your mind to… whether it’s your music career, your personal life, or other individual life goals,
- Because you’re ready to implement SIMPLE routines designed to magically create more time in your day for what’s important,
- Because even though you’re busy, you don’t want to give into life’s demands and ultimately live with regret… that you didn’t accomplish your life’s dream of people around the world hearing your music,
BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME or ENERGY.
The KEY to more time in your life is to learn how to
manage it, savor it, and dedicate it
for the most important activities in your life,
without disappointing those around you.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Busy Musician Bootcamp is a simple time management and goal setting workshop designed to transform your routines and habits in just 90 days.
BUSY MUSICIAN BOOTCAMP – DESIGNED FOR:
The Just-Getting-Started Musician who wants to create achievable goals for their music career, but isn’t sure where to begin.
The Diving-In-Deeper-Musician who has been working the music scene for a while, but struggle in finding time to focus on their music career goals.
The Changing-With-The-Times-Musician who has accomplished a LOT in their music career but is looking to set new goals with additional reinforcement.
The Stay-At-Home-Musician who has music they are ready to share but can’t seem to figure out the right pathway to launching their career.
- Breakthrough Video Workshop
- Program Goal Setting Worksheets
- A simple plan to boost your productivity and focus in just 90 days
How long is this class?
Busy Musician Bootcamp is a one-hour class, designed to help your mindset and give you PRACTICAL to-do’s so you can achieve your goals in 90 days. If you put in the work, you’ll be ready to experience immediate results.
How do I know if this program is right for me?
Every artist can benefit from Busy Musician Bootcamp. HOWEVER… this program is NOT FOR:
- Lazy people who don’t want to work hard to change habits.
- Someone who thinks everything should be free
- Negative Nellies and folks with a bad attitude.
- Someone who’s already very successful in time management and goal setting.
Leah McHenry understands the real world challenges for every-day musicians because she is one. Having started her music career completely backwards, she found herself learning the NEW music business long after she already started a family and was unable to tour. That wasn’t going to stop her. Instead of being discouraged and believing that “no one will want to hear music from a stay-at-home-mom”, she let her obstacles become her fuel and determination and created a 6-figure music business, strictly by marketing her music online. Now you can do the same.
We have an affiliate relationship with the company providing this product or service, and we may be paid in some way.